French Immersion Program for Pre-Kindergarten to Grade 9 students
Dorice de Champlain
Erika Pottage, Vice-Principal
Nicole Zimmerman, Vice-Principal
Laisse briller ta lumière
Let Your Light Shine
We believe that Catholic education is a continuous, lifelong journey and is guided by the light of Christ. Our aim is to promote the spiritual, academic, social, physical and emotional growth of our students in a bilingual setting characterized by respect, love and understanding. We are guided in our actions by Alberta Education guidelines and Red Deer Catholic Regional Schools mission statement, "Making Christ Known to Children."
Our Principles of Practice guide us in all that we do!
- We honour our children
- We provide a safe and secure environment
- We live and proudly proclaim our Catholic faith
- We provide quality education in a Catholic environment
- We pray as an educational community
- We practice servant-leadership
- We focus on our mission through clarity of purpose
- We value our staff