Everyone is welcome to attend our School Council meetings! Please come and support your child's school! We appreciate your feedback and comments.
About the School Council
The school council is composed of several members who represent École Camille J. Lerouge School, including parents, administration, teachers, non-teaching staff and the community. Our meetings are held on the second Wednesday of each month at 7:00 p.m. in the school library. There is no meeting in December or June. All parents are welcome and encouraged to attend.
The objective of the school council is through the active participation of parents to improve student achievement and increase accountability of the education system.
The school council duties include budget, curriculum support, school calendar, the mission of the school and school council, safety, and special projects.
The 2018/19 School Council Minutes can be viewed:
- May Minutes and Principals Report
- April Minutes and Principals Report
- February Minutes
- February Principals Report
- January Minutes
- January Principals Report
- November Minutes
- November Principals Report
- November Board Highlights
- October Minutes/Principals Report
- September Minutes/Principals Report
2018-19 School Council Members:
- Chairperson: Kim Templar
- Vice Chairperson: Michelle Kristian
- Secretary: Melissa Ball
- Treasurer: Diaham Nieto
Chairs - Standing Committees
- Giving Tree & Gifts for Grandparents
- Friendship Meal
- Welcome Event
- Shrove Tuesday
- Year End Event
Ad Hoc Committees
- Recess Equipment
- French Support
- Staff Appreciation