Everyone is welcome to attend our School Council meetings! Please come and support your child's school. We appreciate your feedback and comments.
About the School Council
The school council is composed of several members who represent École Camille J. Lerouge School, including parents, administration, teachers, non-teaching staff and the community. Our meetings are held on the second Wednesday of each month at 7:00 p.m. in the school library. There is no meeting in December or June. All parents are welcome and encouraged to attend.
The objective of the school council is through the active participation of parents to improve student achievement and increase accountability of the education system.
The school council duties include budget, curriculum support, school calendar, the mission of the school and school council, safety, and special projects.
The 2019/2020 School Council Minutes can be viewed:
2019-20 School Council Members:
- Chairperson: Melissa Ball
- Vice Chairperson: Kim Templar
- Secretary: Christie Zapisocky
- Treasurer: Diaham Nieto
- Volunteer Coordinator: Alicia McClelland
Chairs - Standing Committees
- Giving Tree & Gifts for Grandparents - Clare Wiebe & Michelle Irvine
- Friendship Meal (May 24) - Lisa Laford & Vanessa Letourneau
- Shrove Tuesday - Janelle Langevin & Annabelle Wehage
- Year-End Event
- Annual School Fundraisers - Kim Templar, Marilee Murgatroyd, Vanessa Letourneau
Ad Hoc Committees
- Recess Equipment - Colleen Bredo
- Staff Appreciation - Sandra Malfair & Selena Frizzley