Everyone is welcome to attend our School Council meetings! Please come and support your child's school. We appreciate your feedback and comments.
About the School Council
The school council is composed of several members who represent École Camille J. Lerouge School, including parents, administration, teachers, non-teaching staff and the community. Our meetings are held on the third Monday of each month at 7:00 p.m. in the school cafeteria. There is no meeting in December. All parents are welcome and encouraged to attend.
The objective of the school council is through the active participation of parents to improve student achievement and increase accountability of the education system.
The school council duties include budget, curriculum support, school calendar, the mission of the school and school council, safety, and special projects.
The 2020/2021 School Council Minutes can be viewed:
2020-21 School Council Members:
- Chairperson: Melissa Ball
- Vice Chairperson: Kim Templar
- Secretary: Marilee Murgatroyd
- Treasurer: Christy Zapisocky
- Volunteer Coordinator: TBD
Chairs - Standing Committees
- Giving Tree - Claire Wiebe, Christy Zapisocky
- Gifts for Grandparents - Kim Templar, Meagan P
- Friendship Meal (April 25) - Lisa Alford, Vanessa Letourneau
- Social Justice - Lisa Alford, Rayanne A
- Shrove Tuesday - Janelle Langevin, Kim Templar
- Year-End Event - Alison R., Raina Page
- Annual School Fundraisers - TBD
Ad Hoc Committees
- Recess Equipment - Colleen Bredo
- Staff Appreciation - Alicia McClelland, Christy Zapisocky